If any modified terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and, if applicable, terminate your Account (defined below). By continuing to use the Site following posting of any modified terms and conditions, you accept and agree to be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
- The content found on the Site is for informational purposes only. No professional advice is rendered or implied.
- The Site is intended for persons who are at least eighteen (18) years or older. If you are under eighteen (18), please do not use the Site.
- Use of The Web Video Player™ - The Player is not sold, and instead is only licensed for use, strictly in accordance with this document. As a WVZ member, you have a non-exclusive limited license to use the Player per the terms of this agreement and your membership plan. This license terminates when your membership is terminated, ceases to be active and/or no longer remains in good standing.
- WVZ does not refer, endorse, recommend, verify, evaluate or guarantee any information provided by users or Members, any specific Member or any Content, and nothing shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation or guarantee of any information, Member or Content.
- You shall not create or distribute information, including but not limited to advertisements, press releases or other marketing materials, or include links to any sites which offer such information, containing or suggesting an endorsement by WVZ of you or your Content.
- You may not share your login passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately, and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Account other than your own.
- If you become a Member, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and shall maintain as current and promptly update relevant personal contact information provided to WVZ.
- You will not use false identities or impersonate any other person or use a name that you are not authorized to use.
- You will not attempt to obtain any information or materials relating to the Site through any means not intentionally made available through the Site, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the WVZ databases, technology, computer systems or networks associated with the Site.
- You will not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any technology applications or software programs used by WVZ in connection with the Site, or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of or impairs the functionality of the Site.
- You may not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content, videos or images presented on this site. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material will subject violators to civil or even criminal liability.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk email, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages within the discussion groups. Abuse toward any subscriber will not be tolerated.
- Please avoid shouting (using all capital letters) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums.
- Do not libel or defame others in the discussion forums.
- When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
- We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove postings at any time for any reason. The WVZ is not responsible for matierial appearing in the forum. The person posting a message is solely responsible for the message content.
- WVZ will make every reasonable effort to back up user data (including user account information, uploaded videos, player configurations, statistics, etc.), but makes no guarantees that the performance of these backup services will be successful, timely, uninterrupted or free of error.
- Violators of these terms may be permanently banned from using the forums, or have their memberships terminated at the sole discretion of WVZ.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All WVZ editorial content and WVZ-owned videos and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of this site, which reserves all rights.
The WVZ provides a video hosting and storage service, and makes no claim of ownership or copyright to any non-WVZ videos uploaded to our system by WVZ members. Ownership of videos uploaded by WVZ members is retained by the legal copyright holder (which may or may not be the member). The WVZ will not use any video uploaded to our system by a WVZ member without permission of the member and/or copyright holder.
We do not verify ownership or copyright of videos uploaded to our system by our members. It is your responsibility as a WVZ member to ensure you have the legal right and/or necessary permission to use any video content prior to uploading it to our system.
Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT THIS SITE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE THIS SITE FORUMS AND THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE FORUMS AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE THIS SITE FORUMS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA THAT RESULTS.
ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF THIS SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.